Enterprise Grade Analytics at Mid-Market Pricing
- Savings0%Less Cost
- Speed to Market0XFaster
- Performance0%Superior Outcomes
The latest set of enhancements to LityxIQ have been released. LityxIQ 2.6.0 includes the following new functionality and enhancements:
- Ability to connect to data sources on SFTP, Amazon S3, or the web.
- Import and export data within compressed files (zip, gz, bzip supported).
- Live file preview for raw data sources.
- Improved File Manager functionality.
- Ability to delete entire dataset libraries, with appropriate permissions.
- Latest security enhancement for passwords.
- Many backend updates for improved speed and scalability.
We have released a new product called OptyxIQ, designed to automate and simplify the lengthy and complicated process of media optimization. All firms that conduct marketing have to make choices on where to spend their marketing budget. The number of marketing options available has increased dramatically making the ability to make the best combination of choices more difficult at best and often not possible without the use of complex computer programming. Based on the LityxIQ advanced analytic platform, OptyxIQ is a set of automated and streamlined steps from data management to predictive modeling and then constrained optimization to produce a detailed optimized marketing plan.
The latest set of enhancements to LityxIQ have been released. These include additional capabilities for filtering data upon import, powerful functionality for creating many fields at once based on a template field definition, and ability to create many aggregations all at once. Check out our support page article for more information.
We have sponsored an e-book in collaboration with Data Informed. It contains a series of articles on the evolution of big data analytics, creating data insights reaching beyond IT, and the growing interest in using data less for analyzing the past and more for looking into the future. You can find it on our resources page, or download it here.