This is the Privacy Notice and Policy (the “Privacy Notice”) of Lityx, LLC. (“Lityx,” “we” or “us”), as in effect February 15, 2019, whose corporate headquarters is located at 1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801, U.S.A. This Privacy Notice sets out how Lityx collects and processes your Personal Data (as defined below) when you access and use the Lityx website at lityx.com, and lists your rights in relation to your Personal Data under applicable law. This Privacy Notice relates to data about you and your interaction with our website. “Personal Data,” for purposes of this Privacy Notice, means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (each such person, a “data subject”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect data when you submit it to us on our website or through other forms and when you make purchases (including subscriptions), renew your software license, and when we activate our software for you or service your account. We may collect Personal Data via the following sources:
- Information You Submit and Promotional Materials.
- We collect Personal Data when you communicate with us or sign up to receive promotional materials or information, including email address and phone number.
- Cookies and Other Technologies.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
- We collect and process your Personal Data for a variety of different purposes which are set out in further detail in this section of this Privacy Notice.
- In some cases, we will ask for your consent so that we may process your Personal Data. However, in certain circumstances, applicable data protection laws allow us to process your Personal Data without needing to obtain your consent.
- Legitimate Interests.
- To operate our business and provide our Services (other than in performing our contractual obligations to you) for our “legitimate interests” and for the purposes of applicable law, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data. Legitimate interests may include:
- To communicate with you regarding the Services and to address and respond to your requests, inquiries, and complaints.
- For our direct marketing purposes.
- To develop, provide, and improve our Services.
- To protect data subjects’ vital interests.
- To protect the vital interests of you or of another person.
- To assist in the investigation of suspected illegal or wrongful activity, and to protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights or safety of third parties.
- Requests for Consent. In cases where we are not already authorized to process the Personal Data under applicable law, we may ask for your consent to process your Personal Data, including:
- A “cookie” is a small text file that a web server stores in browser software. A browser sends cookies to a server when the browser makes a connection to the server (for example, when requesting a web page from the same domain that created the cookie). The purpose of cookies is to remember the browser over time and distinguish one browser instance (or user) from all others. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to track Personal Data previously entered by a web user on our Site. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them, and how to remove them. Cookies can remember login information, preferences, and similar information.
- Cookies, as well as other tracking technologies such as HTML5 local storage, and Local Shared Objects (such as “Flash” cookies), and similar mechanisms, may record information such as a unique identifier, information you enter in a form, IP address, and other categories of data.
- We also use web beacons or “pixels,” and in certain circumstances may collect IP address, screen resolution and browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; dates and times that our Site is accessed, and other categories of data.
- If you want to block the use and saving of cookies from the Site on your computer’s hard drive, you should take the necessary steps within your web browser’s settings to block all cookies from the Site and its external serving vendors. Please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, certain parts of our Site may not function correctly. For information on how to disable cookies, refer to your browser’s documentation.
- For information regarding withdrawing your consent, please see the Requests and Actions You Can Take To Exercise Your Rights section of this Privacy Notice below.
LOCATION AND RETENTION OF DATA
- Our disclosure of Personal Data is limited to circumstances where we are permitted to do so under applicable national data protection laws and regulations. We use third-party service providers to provide us technical infrastructure, communication tools, and other services to help us deliver and support our products and Services to support our customers. We evaluate our third-party partners and utilize third-party service providers whose practices are consistent with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
REQUESTS AND ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing your Personal Data. Where we are processing your Personal Data, you also have the right to request access to, modification of, or deletion of such Personal Data. You also have the right in certain circumstances to receive the Personal Data concerning you that you provided to us, to restrict processing of your Personal Data, or to transmit such data to another controller.
- If you wish to contact Lityx to inquire about your personal data
- Submit a request to exercise your rights with respect to your personal data (detailed below), or to make a complaint, please follow the instructions below or send your request to email@example.com We will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practicable and as required by law. Please note that we may take up to thirty (30) days to fulfill your request.
- To be removed from our marketing system and to stop receiving marketing communications for us:
- Follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email that you receive.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be unsubscribed.
- To withdraw your consent:
- Where consent is the basis of processing, you may at any time withdraw the consent you provide for the processing of your Personal Data by contacting us at email@example.com, provided that we are not required by applicable law or professional standards to retain such information.
- For questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY NOTICE UPDATES
- This Privacy Notice is subject to revision and changes, which will be noted via updates to the Privacy Notice reflected on the Website.